Raiders of the Lost Tomb: Chult Adventurer’s Guide by M.T. Black, Jeremy Forbing, R P Davis, Alex Clippinger, Mark Gellis, Cody Ashby, Leo David Pakirdjian, P.B. Publishing: Phil Beckwith, and Micah Innerarity is now available at the Dungeon Master’s Guild!
This supplement features two subclasses for every class in the Player’s Handbook, plus two for the Artificer, and one for P.B. Publishing’s bestselling Hex Witch class, for a total of 27 archetypes, 5 new races, new backgrounds, 50+ pages of spells, new feats, and more!
From the product description:
Don’t brave the jungles without it!
Ten DM’s Guild creators team up to brings you 27 new subclasses, 101 spells, 4 new races and many more subraces, new backgrounds, and more, designed to fit seamlessly into the Tomb of Annihilation storyline and other 5th Edition D&D games set in the Forgotten Realms and beyond. Each new character option includes not just rules, but detailed descriptions and setting material to help you or your players role-play them to the hilt. Click the preview to see the whole table of contents, setting info, and rules for an entire new race, or download the whole book now and find:
- Two subclasses for every class in the Player’s Handbook, plus two for the Artificer, and one for P.B. Publishing’s bestselling Hex Witch class, for a total of 27 archetypes, including: Barbarians who channel the primal might of insects and serpents, tomb-raiding bards and rogues, many spellcasters with unique uses for the power of death, clerics of volcanic might, jungle heroes inspired by the great action movies of the 1980’s, druids and martial artists wielding the powers of dinosaurs and other creatures of the jungle, wizards who hunt other wizards, artificers who create wonders from salvaged raw materials, blind archer monks, and more!
- New races including: a dwarf subrace, the Chultan albino; the frog-like grungs (with subraces for each caste/color of their society); the saurian terror of the pterafolk; lycanthrope-blooded shifters (with ten subraces for different bestial legacies), and more!
- Almost 50 pages of new spells, covering all schools and spellcasting classes– with special attention to harnessing the might of Chult’s dinosaurs and the destructive power of volcanoes!
- New feats and warlock eldritch invocations.
- An adventure’s primer to Chult’s dangers and terrain.
- …and even more!
This book contains nearly 160 pages of content, each brimming with new options and story ideas inspired by the setting, events, and cinematic pulp atmosphere of Tomb of Annihilation. This must-have companion to the latest D&D hardcover has everything you need to survive Faerûn’s deadliest wilderness and banish the deathly shadows that have fallen across the land once and for all!
Tim Bannock of neuronphaser.com was involved in the editing of the spells that appear in this book, so if you have any issues with those, it’s his fault! 😉
Pick it up today at the DMsGuild and expand your Tomb of Annihilation campaign!
If you enjoyed this article, please comment, like, and share! We publish supplements, campaign accessories, and adventures for Dungeons & Dragons at Dungeon Masters Guild as well as other OSR games and Cortex Plus at DriveThruRPG.